There are 10 things in your office that you should clean daily
If you want to keep your office clean and healthy, you need to make a habit of cleaning it every day. This includes sweeping the floors, dusting the furniture, and emptying the trash cans. But there are also some lesser-known areas that need attention daily if you want to avoid a cluttered and unhealthy work space.
In this blog post, we will discuss 10 things in your office that you should clean daily!
1. Computer Keyboard: Dust and crumbs can collect in the cracks of the keyboard, so it’s important to make sure you give it a good clean every day. Use compressed air or an electronics cleaning liquid for best results.
2. Mouse and Trackpad: You interact with your mouse or trackpad throughout the day, which means that oils from your hand can build up over time if not regularly wiped down.
3. Phone Handset: Phones are breeding grounds for germs, so take a few minutes each day to wipe them down with an antibacterial cloth or solution-soaked cotton swab.
4. Desk Surfaces: Desks accumulate dust quickly, so use an electrostatic cloth to give them a good wipe down at least once per day.
5. Doorknobs: Door knobs are another area where germs can be easily spread, so make sure you’re wiping them down with an antibacterial solution frequently.
6. Table and Chair Legs: Dust collects on the bottoms of furniture legs, so use a damp cloth or duster each day to clean them off before they accumulate too much dirt and grime.
7. Light Switches: Collecting fingerprints over time, light switches should be wiped down daily with a disinfectant wipe or spray if you want to keep your office sanitary.
8. Window Sills: Windowsills are often overlooked, but they should still be wiped down with a dry or damp cloth to keep dirt and dust at bay.
9. Air Vents: Air vents can get clogged up over time, so use a vacuum cleaner weekly to ensure that the air is clean and circulating properly in your office.
10. Refrigerator Handle: Because of its proximity to food, the refrigerator handle should always be cleaned with an antibacterial solution daily.
Benefits of a clean working space
Cleaning your office regularly can make a huge difference in productivity and morale. So, make sure to follow the steps outlined above and in the reviews of Flurry Journal and create a habit of cleaning your office every day so that you can get the most out of your workday!
Advantages of hiring a corporate cleaning service
If you want to make sure that your office is sparking clean and hygienic, it’s a good idea to hire a corporate cleaning service. A professional cleaning company can provide services such as deep-cleaning rug stains, sanitizing surfaces, and more. Plus, they have the right products and equipment needed to give your office a top-notch shine!
You don’t have to stress about keeping up with daily tasks when there are professionals who can take care of it for you. So if you want to stay on top of your office hygiene game, consider hiring a corporate cleaning service!
By doing all of these simple cleaning tasks every day, you’ll be able to maintain a clean, organized and healthy work environment!